Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faces


It's been a long time since I last posted. Sorry 'bout that.
I was just drawing this in the car today, and I thought 'why not put this on that blog? Been a long time since anything new was on there!' So, here.

Clockwise, starting from the guy with huge buck-teeth; random idiot, rather realistic guy, and my cartoon character, Ethan. Yes, I named him after myself, because when I first drew him he was supposed to be a cartoon version of me. I really like to draw him.

~ The Drawing Dragon.

3 comments:

Anne said...

In the car? I can't draw a straight line in the car, much less cool pictures like those.

The Drawing Dragon said...

Well, I was in the backseat.
I hate driving in the car sometimes, but right then it was fun.

~The drawing dragon

Ted Dawson said...

These are really good drawings. Nice work!